Serving the Greater Denver Area: Highlands Ranch to Fort Collins and everywhere in-between!
Our Service List
If your home hasn't had a professional cleaning in 6+ months, we recommend going with our Deep Clean checklist, which includes everything on the routine and deep cleaning sections below.
We offer the most thorough routine cleaning checklist in Colorado. You can schedule a routine cleaning as a one time, monthly, triweekly, biweekly or weekly service. (The higher the frequency, the bigger the discount!)
Need a move out cleaning or a move in cleaning?
We'll do the routine, deep and vacant sections of the checklist minus the starred(*) items.
Don't forget to review the extras section and let us know if you require any services there.
|All services are booked with the expectation that only a single treatment will be needed for each area of your home. If a lack of maintenance exists, you'll need a bit more elbow grease and possibly 2nd, 3rd or even 4th treatments to make your Castle.. Fresh! The extra labor will require added time and costs so please be candid about your needs.
CastleFresh Guaranteed Satisfaction Checklist
ROUTINE 37 POINT
DEEP 74 POINT
Routine + the following:
*Vacant move in/out cleanings do not include starred tasks (*)
Health Hazard Fee (HHF)
We do charge a $99 HHF to clean up human or animal blood, vomit, feces, or urine. Your crew will reach out if they encounter any of these items. $80 of the fee goes to your crew.
PLEASE CALL 720.446.NEAT(6328) IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS
What Our Clients are Saying
Proud to provide you with Essential Cleaning Services.
• Castle Fresh has not furloughed a single employee
• Only healthy staff servicing homes
• Symptomatic employees are staying home
• Symptomatic clients are postponing services
• All staff wear PPE including masks for duration of service
• Employees are actively social distancing and mask wearing in everyday life
• Field manager site visits to ensure proper safety measures are being used
• Continued monitoring of staff